Friday, January 5, 2018

July fourth camping at Beartree


 Fishing in a pond with no fish!  I think they tried fishing here on three separate occasions on this trip and no one even had a bite.  I personally hate fishing, but I can imagine that would be rather irritating.
At the campsite.  I will have to add more to the post later, I can't seem to find all my pictures from this adventure.  It was my fist time pulling the camper by myself.  David had to work an extra day and since the campground is so close to the house the boys and I decided to leave and let David meet up with us the following afternoon.  Nana and Larry met us there or I would have never attempted to do this alone.  I didn't have any trouble pulling the camper but I would have never gotten it back into the site!  Thank you to Uncle Larry for that!  We lucked up and got the only site with full hook up!!!  I love, love camping but I'm not out there trying to win any awards for roughing it.  I want to have a good time and part of that includes having a site with full hook up availability!

No comments: