Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Our little Lucas

 This is my morning face!  I love, love the sweet look on his face.  I remember this morning so clearly.  He came down the stairs with his clothes and decided he would get dressed in the kitchen.  He was talking to me and turned around with this priceless look on his face.  I am so glad a was able to capture this moment forever.
 He is also very tenderhearted and giving.  He made this beautiful bracelet for me out of the only two pink and purple pipe cleaners in the house.  The paperclip simply makes it extra special.
 And then he made me this jewelry case out of Legos to hold my necklaces I got from racing in Cozumel.  Upon crossing the finish line the race volunteers gave each of us a unique piece of Cozumel jewelry.  It is still on my night stand and my heart smiles every time I see it.  I can't were the necklaces as I am afraid if I move them the Lego will break!  You know how fragile those things can be.
 Such the gentleman at the Fancy Pants dance at school.
And all smiles after his last swim meet for the season.

No comments: