Monday, January 1, 2018

Meet Tsali

 While on our trip to the beach I just happened to be scrolling along FB and noticed that a family in our area had a little Goldendoodle left in her litter that needed a forever home.  I showed the picture to David and said, "he would be perfect!"  "He doesn't shed and that is exactly what you wanted."  We had been tossing around the idea of getting another puppy so Kona would have some company.  I sent a message to the owner and told her we were interested but out of town for the next week.  If you still have the puppy when we get home, we can make arrangements to see him.  Well, the rest is history!
 As you can see he made himself right at home and with a face like that how could we possibly say No?
 Kona checking out the newest addition.
 I am so far behind on this blot but in this picture you can see how sweet he really is.  He is almost 2 now and he has been one of the best dogs we have ever had.  He has his quirks and it took awhile for me to get close to him but now I couldn't imagine what I would do without him.
And, of course, Kona loves his new brother.

No comments: