Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Things to do in Chattanooga

SHARK TANK!
A great place to start a weekend full of activities was at the Chattanooga Aquarium.  After David and I got all checked in for race day we took the kids and Gaga and Papa on some fun adventures.  Iron Man does a really good job of choosing family friendly host cities and Chattanooga didn't disappoint. And most of all the adventures were in walking distance from the hotel.
The Aquarium was divided into three separate facilities; the sea, freshwater, and IMAX entertainment.  I particularly enjoyed the sea exhibit which had the penguins and they are my favorite.  I also enjoyed the IMAX theater featuring whales.  If you have never been to an IMAX showing you should go!

The jellyfish fascinate me.  Such beautifully strange creatures.
Papa like the jellyfish too.

Posing for a photo opp in one of the deep sea caves.

No comments: