Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Back to school with a 2nd grader and a Kindergartener!

Can you believe how time flies?  We now have a second grader and a Kindergartener!  I was so happy that they were agreeable and happy to let me take their picture.  Most of the time the boys hate getting their picture taken.  I think they are both beginning to understand how important it is to me or they could just be afraid they won't get posted on Facebook!  I bet it's a combination of both.  Anyway, they are handsome and growing up way too fast.




Selfie of our drive to school.  Lucas was a little nervous but Hunter was able to help him right through it!


One last picture together before heading off to their classrooms.
Little guy was really nervous but had a great first day.
Look how cute he is!  He ran off and left me and I had to track him down to get a picture of him in his classroom.  I'm not sure he was thrilled I did that.

The last two pictures were taken by his teacher.  They made my laugh and cry all at the same time.  A big thank you to Mrs. McMurray for making the first day so wonderful for my little man and for taking the worry away from me!

No comments: