Sunday, September 28, 2014

A Lucas collection sample

This is the type of stuff that Lucas collects.  He managed to put together this little treasure box while on our visit to Gaga's and Papa's.  He begs for a small box and then he scavenges around looking for the most bizarre 'junk' to put in it.  I lovingly refer to his collections as junk and I am always amazed to see what things he finds worthy enough to add to this collection.  We have multiple boxes such as this one scattered about our house and we all spend countless hours looking for bits and pieces he loses throughout the day.  This is one phase I won't miss.  I enjoy listening to him explain why this or that is important but I will not miss looking for the multiple little pieces he loses!  We love our spunky, junk collecting little monkey!

No comments: