Monday, September 29, 2014

A little bit of Gymnastics

Both boys took gymnastics over the spring.  They were both good at it.  It seems like the perfect sport for kids to do.  Running, jumping and flipping off of things. On the bars the goal was to be able to pull yourself up and around without any help.  If you could muster the strength to do it without any help you would earn a dollar.  I don't think Hunter was ever able to get all the way around.

Cartwheels and flips over the matts.
Medal of spring completion.  It was all I could do to get him to let me take a picture.
Do
Some
Push-ups!

Waiting in line for the vault.

Silly stretches!

I don't think Hunter will ever be a gymnast but what a great sport for teaching discipline, coordination and strength.  I could see us taking more classes in the future.

No comments: