Thursday, September 19, 2013

First Tooth is GONE!!!

Hunter finally lost that little, wiggly, dangling tooth!!!  This tooth first started to wiggle in May.  It did not come out until August.  His adult tooth was already up through the gums and trying to find a place to call home.  I couldn't stand that little tooth just hanging on but he wouldn't let me pull it.  I made him wiggle it 2-3 times a day hoping it would fall out but it never did.  One afternoon I convinced him to let me try to get it out.  He agreed and after a few failed attempts it popped out!!  He was laughing and didn't realize I actually got the thing to come out until he felt the empty hole with his tongue.  He lost it right before his 6th birthday and the tooth fairy brought him five dollars for tooth number one!!!

No comments: