Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Farewell to live trees....

Here lies the remainder of our live Christmas tree which was up in out great room.  Aunt Noelle worked so hard sawing this tree down and it lost ALL its needles two weeks before Christmas.  The whole tree fit in this little box!  Reflecting on this makes me laugh!  I kept noticing pine needles were always piling up on the floor and every time you walked by the tree needles would pour off the tree.
I was vacuuming up piles and piles of needles.  Piles like this accumulated every day.
Finally, I had had enough!  The tree looked terrible and it was only a few weeks until Christmas.  I took this as the perfect opportunity to go to Target and buy a beautiful, artificial tree and redecorate!
Here is the final product!  Our beautiful new family Christmas tree and 75% off!  And my two sweet little helpers that worked hard to redecorate!

No comments: