Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Day one! Finally ready to go!

 Four super cute kids ready to hit the slopes.  Gearing up was a lengthy process for this crowd.  The hardest being donning the gloves and the ski boots....and then you have to walk in them.  Little complaining from the crew as they were totally excited about the days adventures!
 We had the kids in ski school all day, well, I believe it was 9-2.  This was a great idea for two reasons.  First, they had great, super fantastic ski instructors that are teaching them how to ski well, have fun and be safe.  Second, it gave the adults a chance to ski and relax knowing the kids were having fun and learning how to become better skiers than us!  I am in no position to teach them how to ski.  I am much like a beginner myself.  I hope in the years to come I can get much better.
 Lined up and ready for the first lesson.  If you look closely you can see the orange tag on their pants. This is a GPS tracker.  What a fabulous idea!!  The kids don't stay in one spot to ski, they take them all over the mountain.  The tracker is just another way of keeping up with the crew.  LOVE THAT!
 Deciding on poles!
 Ready to go!
 From the clouds in the background you can see that it was snowing on parts of the mountain.  When we got to the top it was clear and so, so beautiful.
 At the top and off the lift.  Brian and Mary and both great skiers and were great sports waiting on David and I to find our ski legs again.

 Smile please!
 That's a great smile, Mary!
 You too, my love!
 And me!

So much fun.  I am already looking forward to going back next year.  What a blessed life we have!

No comments: