Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Post race, lets relax for a moment

 Chloe chats it up with the Royal Canadian mounty.
 World's biggest adirondack!
 Climbing wall for the kiddos.  Unfortunately, Lucas was to small to attempt this climb so I think he had an extra turn on the jumpers.  You could tell Chloe's gymnastics skills paid off and the fact that she is pretty athletic...I wonder who she gets that from?  She scurried right up to the top and rang the bell.  Hunter did a great job climbing but was nervous about the height.  He made it about half way to the top before he decided he should come down.
 Look at her go!
 Ding, ding, she did it and is repelling like a rock star to the bottom.
 Food all around please!  My stomach had finally settled from a long day of nerves and racing and I was hungry and ready to eat!
 Swimming in the heated pool is always fun.  I don't care how old you are or how cold it is outside.
 The hot tub is even better!


 Funny faces from daddy and his mini me on the chair lift up to ride the luge!
 Down the Luge!!  So much fun!! 
 I loved it!  David took the kids while I was race prepping one day.  I was afraid to go pre race in case I injured myself.  I was great and i am so glad I had the opportunity to go!
 Hunter zipping down the trail!  Even though I just raced for almost 5 hours and had about 30 minutes of sleep the night before I was pumped and ready to be mom again.  Apart from the 70.3 distance taking a long time I love that I am able to cross the line, drop my athlete/competition face and become mom again without too much difficulty.  I am tired for sure, but it is a good kind of tired.  Thankfully, I am not that sore and can resume all my regular mom activities.  I am blessed!
 Let's go home!
 Good bye Canada and hello to the US of A!

 Cuteness on the jumpers!
 It was amazing to see how high they could go.  I would have been scared to death.

Chloe was eventually able to flip!  Fun times!

No comments: