Tuesday, May 12, 2015

LAST TRIKE A THON!!!!

 I have been blogging about the trike a thon for years and I believe this is the last one.  It is bitter sweet in ways but after seven years I am ready to move on.  I can let this one go, and to be completely honest I am ready for Lucas to lose the training wheels and ride with the rest of us.  I do realize that saying this means that I am letting go of my baby.  But, like any other mom, no matter the age these boys will always be my babies.

 Waiting patiently for the signal to start.
 Off he goes.  Around and around.
 And around.
 And around again.




 Until it's time to get off for snacks.  He is so stinking cute!


 These two enjoyed taking a peak inside the police officer's car. 

 Little Larkin's last go at the trike a thon.
He rode for a really long time.  It was fun as usual out chatting with the other preschool families.  I will miss some of that time we all spend together while our kids were so young.  It will be interesting to see how our lives grow and change together or apart as our kids get older.

No comments: