Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chloe, Chloe, Chloe

Our sweet Chloe was a Pilot Mountain cheerleader this year. I couldn't imagine a more cuter cheerleader than this precious little girl. We all went to North Surry HS to watch her cheer for a game. She did a fantastic job!
How sweet is this?
Chloe and Chloe Ann taking good care of Lucas before the game.
First day of Kindergarten!!! Yahoo, what a fun day for Chloe!! It is official, she has started big girl school. Mom, Aunt Susan, Hunter, Lucas and I all waited in the pick up line after her first day of school. Honestly, I don't know who was more excited!
Getting ready to go to school!
iCarly backpack and ready to go.
And....to top off this exciting morning she looses her first tooth!
She is such a wonderfully happy child that has added so much to our life!!! Much more of her to come as I work my way through the rest of this catch up year and catch up blog!!

No comments: