Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Last pics of a super fun trip!


These pictures need no caption.  Simply stunning scenery.

My cuties.  It will be hard to see how these cute little faces change over the years into handsome young men.  Right now they still have such sweet baby faces.  I guess in my eyes they always will.




These pictures are the day after a snow day. I'm not sure how much snow Steamboat had, I would guess somewhere around 10 inches.  That seems to be the norm for a daily snowfall.


Always hopeful.....#windowshopping




Yes, please.

One of my favorite skiing partners.


"If Hunter and Evan can do it, we can do it too!"  Moguls!!!



Taking a break while waiting on everyone else.  Show offs!

Polls!!!  They graduated to polls this year!  At the top of the black diamond, Valley View.  Until next year Steamboat. another fabulous ski vacation for us all!

No comments: