Wednesday, April 20, 2011

catching up

Yes, I do like to cook and I think in this picture I must be getting ready for Christmas. We had a wonderful Christmas and I can't believe I am just now blogging about it...so here is the Wikipedia version as I try once again to get caught up with our lives on here!

Still cooking with my little helper. Hunter is a mad chef as long as he gets to sample just about everything sweet that is made. This little one has taste buds just like his daddy.



Hunter as some of his buddies, Emerson and Evan. We had a little Christmas party with some friends at the house and this is how they looked at about 9pm after an entire evening of play, play, play! Hunter was exhausted.


Feeding time. Hunter tries to be a big help and gets a kick out of Lucas and the bottle. Hunter can get Lucas to eat or do just about anything.







No comments: