Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trunk or Treat!

David and Radar, Fireman Hunter's fire/rescue dog.
Fireman Hunter. He had the best little costume complete with a hat, boots(hard to walk in) and fire hose. He still loves to dress up and play fireman...it doesn't have to be Halloween.

My car decorated for trunk or treat! We have a contest every year and this year I won 3rd place! Not too bad considering I put this idea together the night before. If you can't tell it is Thomas chugging through the spooky woods! Next year I should bring the track and let the kids all take rides around the car...maybe then I would win 1st place...which is free tuition for the month!


The second place winner---"Cloudy with a chance of meatballs." They gave away rice crispy meatballs.



And the winner was sponge bob. Hunter was scared of him and were many of the kids, but A+ for the mom who put in the effort!




No comments: