Monday, November 30, 2009

Shut In Trail Race

This is one of my most favorite races to run! This year I crewed for David as he made the grueling 17 mile ascent up Mt. Pisgah in Ashville, NC. The day was a little warm, perfect for us non runners, but a little annoying for those making the climb. David had a great race and is already looking forward to next year's race...maybe I will join back in the fun!

Getting ready...

Nervously awaiting the start in the freezing cold!

One of the pit stop stations.
Just one of the beautiful sights during this run. I think I enjoyed the scenery a little more than David!
Running strong, about half way through the race.
Almost done...

Done!!!

me: You did so well!!! What a great run, how do you feel?
D: Where are the shirts so we can get out of here?

No comments: