Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hunter's official first race!

 I hate this one is blurry.  I really should take a photography class to help with shots like this one.  I guess when we look back at these I can tell him he was running so fast it was hard to get a good picture.
 Racing toward the home stretch!  This was more fun than running the race myself.  I hope he wants to do more of these in the future.

I ran the Animal Chase 5k on the Creeper Trail a few weeks ago and they had a kids one mile fun run when the adult races were over.  It was a yucky damp and rainy morning but all the kids came out for the event.  It was the cutest thing and we were so proud of Hunter.  He ran the entire time, only stopping for a second to take a drink of water.  He finished the mile in 12 minutes!!!

No comments: