Saturday, June 5, 2010

Things we do

My Mother's Day present. My garden last year was overtaken by Hunter's swing set so David and Hunter built me another garden. We planted squash, cukes, peppers, green beans and tomatoes.
Hunter helping me trim the shrubbery around the house. I cut and he loaded it up and took it to dump in the woods! He is a fantastic out doors helper.

My cuties! They are both getting so big.

Lucas takes many naps in the baby jogger while Hunter and I play outside.

Getting ready for a bike ride with Daddy!

Thank goodness for Hunter's gator. Little fellow gets less attention these days, but he doesn't seem to mind as long as he can get outside and explore the backyard in his gator. The guys building the house next door get a kick watching him make laps and laps around the house.

No comments: