Sunday, January 10, 2010


Hunter was so much fun this year for Christmas. He enjoyed every decoration, all the cooking and of course all the presents! We put up our tree right after Thanksgiving and Hunter was a great helper. I couldn't give him the ornaments to hang fast enough. I would carefully unwrap the ornaments, Hunter would snatch them up, hang them on the tree and come running back to me shouting, "more Mommy more!" David and I loved every minute of it.


Finding just the right spot. We had to do a bit of rearranging after bedtime as most of the ornaments hoovered around the 36 inch mark.
First, he thought it was really cool to check the lights.
We had to make a late night run to K-Mart in the midst of putting up the tree. I stepped on our tree base and it cracked in to pieces. Turned out to be a blessing. Who knew we actually needed a tree stand about 3 times the size of the one I broke. Maybe that explains why our tree kept falling over last year.
I wish I had put this on video. Hunter pulled all these little Christmas people off the shelf and decided to sing and dance with them. Christmas music was playing in the store and he felt the need to bust a move with an audience!

No comments: