Thursday, November 15, 2012

School Starts


Hunter started a new school this year.  He attends Sullins Academy in Bristol and is the Junior Kindergarten class.  Looking at this picture while I post amazes me.  I just can't believe how much he has grown!  He was super excited for his first day and was up early and ready to go with his new Star Wars lunch box and book bag.  Aunt Noelle gave him his fancy shorts and they were his favorite for the rest of summer.  We are so proud of him!



Hunter's classroom this year.  There are nine students in his room and one teacher, the lovely Mrs. McMurray


Another view of his classroom!

As for Lucas.....

Just so you know I couldn't get a first day picture of Lucas because he pitched a royal fit!  (you can imagine and insert my frustration with him here.)  Lucas had a really hard time the first month adjusting to his school and then all of a sudden something magical happened and now he loves it, I mean really loves it!

No comments: