Friday, November 16, 2012

Amanda's wedding

One of my dearest, sweetest friends asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding.  I was so excited and honored to be a part of her wedding.  Amanda was the first person I met in college, she was my freshman roommate and we have been kindred spirits ever since.  I miss those days, but will always cherish the memories we have together.  I look forward to making new memories as well!  Even though we live in the same state, we are live on the extreme opposite ends.  I wish I could just squish us a little closer together!!  I had a fabulous time with a few of my running girls again and glad that we are still so close.  Her wedding was beautiful and perfect in every way!  Congrats to Amanda!!  (oh yeah..and Jed)

 I traveled up to DC earlier in the summer for Amanda's bridal shower.  Her mom, sister and sister in law treated April and I to a delicious and fun dinner at the Melting Pot.
 Amanda's sweet and funny mom, Debbie, me and April.
 All the bridesmaids were given isotoner slippers by Amanda to wear while we danced the night away at the reception.
 Here is the female part of the wedding party. From left to right---Jessica (sister in lay), Carrie (sister), Amanda, April and me.
Beautiful Amanda!

No comments: