Saturday, October 9, 2010

School Starts!

Just look at the difference each year makes!

Last year heading out for the 2-3 year old classroom.

2008. The first year we moved here and Hunter was just 13 months old. My how does the time fly!

2010! Being cheesy for the camera as ususal these days! Now we are into superheroes and rescue people and of couse Lightening McQueen! I was trying to get him to smile and wave and this was the best shot I got. What a ham I have on my hands these days.

Hunter is in the 3-4 year old classroom and goes 3 days a week. He really loves his new teachers and all of his old and new friends. We are really glad that our neighbor is in his class this year. She and Hunter are pals and he looks forward to seeing her each day. This year they have the option to participate in a Spanish lesson. It is once a week and it is so funny to hear him repeat the words. I try to encourage this conversation at home and he promptly tells me, "mommy, quit talking like that!"


No comments: