Friday, October 8, 2010

Haircut


These 2 pics are the AFTER haircut. Yes, I did cut his hair in the exersaucer! This child is a wild one and I don't think David could have held him down. I have learned through the years working with kids that those things you don't want to do or that may be hard to do you do very quickly! So I just held up the mohawk and snipped!


The rest of these pics are some BEFORE haircut photos. Yes, he is eating or should I say sucking on a piece of watermelon. He goes crazy over our food so I just decided to give him some and he loved it!
Here the comb over doesn't look so bad.

Great shot of the mohawk landing pad! You could pull it down to the tip of his nose by the time I cut it!

Okay, I know I say this every time I start to blog but I am SO BUSY!! The days go by so fast and then before I have time to blink a whole month has passed me by. So, I am going to do my best and hit the highlights of what has been going on around here. First, I want to start with Lucas's first haircut! We all know he was blessed with a head full of spikey hair so as he grew the mohawk got thicker and the rest of the fro got thinner. It didn't take long before we had a nice comb over that could be brushed down to the tip of his nose. I decided to cut it. At first I wasn't so sure it looked better...but it certainly didn't look worse! And now, a month later, it has grown in so much better... so now I can say I was glad that I did it!






No comments: