Sunday, April 25, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Mr. Bunny cake that Chloe and Hunter helped make. They had more fun just eating the candy!
Chloe working hard dying eggs. I think later in the day she and Hunter had fun smashing them up against trees!

Don't mind my really preggo belly. At 36 weeks I got the OK from the doctors to start moving again so I took full advantage of it. I am not and was not a very good bed ridden patient!

Finishing up the Easter egg hunt. They had so much fun we had to re hide the eggs in the front yard.


Running to get the most eggs...or at least the ones with hidden treats in them. And for those of you who haven't met Bruno, there he is running in the background with Hunter. This is Chloe's little dog and he has the best personality and loves playing with the kids.







No comments: