Thursday, August 19, 2010

more BEACH!

How we all felt on the drive back from Florida. We made this trip in one day and I couldn't have asked the boys to do any better. They were fantastic for such an exhausting day.
Hunter's dream bed..right between me and David. Sleeping was a little tricky but we all managed!

Lucas and his "box." This was a great find for travel, we couldn't have fit the pack in play in our truck. He probably slept better than any of us!


Down in Fernandina for the afternoon.


We often took the kids to get ice cream in the afternoon.

Feeding the turtles at the nature center.





AKA Lightening McQueen duece. These boys were amaxing on their bikes even in the heat. They often took a long bike ride together with the daddies in the afternoon.


Lucas on the beach. He did get to go out some, on cloudy days or early in the morning.


Catching a sand wave!



Lucky for Hunter the codos next door were getting some work done. I swear this kid can sniff out a tractor!


Collecting seashells.


Waiting as patiently as a 2 and 3 year old can for the bus.


Hunter loved the ocean and jumping the ways. Once I figured this out I bought him a life jacket at Target for my own piece of mind.


Flying superhero kites.




Lucas's first time in the pool. I am not sure if he liked it. He didn't cry, but he didn't get all excited either. Needless to say, this was a BIG trip for him. I am still trying to get that boy back on schedule.







No comments: