Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! Hunter is FINALLY starting to say more words. It is so fun listening to him talk and try out new words and sounds. Here is an updated list of his vocabulary in order said.
Words he says very clearly!
6. right back
7. tractor (sounds more like "trac")
8. truck (sounds very similar to trac, but there is a little difference)
Words we think he has said.
Other cute gestures.
1. He shakes his head for "no"
2. He laughs when he means "yes" It was so funny, David came up to me the other day and said, "I have figured out when he means yes." I laughed and said, "what have you come up with?" David replied, "he does this little he-he kind of laugh." It is the funniest little thing. So if you ask him a yes or no question he will respond by either shaking his head 'no' or he will give you this funny little laugh for 'yes'. We are going to have to try and get this on film.
3. He turns to the side and shakes his hand for you to "come on". Sometimes I think he says "moan, moan", but he is a quite little guys so most of the time we get the hand shake and side turn. It has been effective for him.
4. And everyone knows he will drag you around by the finger to any place he wants to go. This too has been very effective and very sweet.
So there you have it in a nutshell, our latest communication endeavors.